JOB TITLE: Delivery & Installation Lead Professional
SUPERVISOR: Delivery Manager
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for a self-starter who is personable with strong general mechanical competence & problem-solving skills. Specific experience in the hot tub industry is not a requirement as we will help provide training. This role will deliver and install hot tubs, swim spas, saunas, billiard and gaming tables, and patio furniture.
Our drivers must be able to lift heavy objects and interact with customers as a helpful, positive representative of the company. We rely heavily on repeat sales and referrals, so our drivers’ treatment of customers must leave a positive, lasting impact.
Great customer service is a key component of this position and someone who is willing to go above and beyond to help the customer would be a valued member of the team. This person will have to handle paperwork and help assemble products, therefore organizational skills and a mechanical mind are also a bonus. All drivers MUST have an acceptable driving record.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Delivering product to our customers
Pulling and staging orders
Loading and unloading freight
Ensuring the accuracy of orders and prioritizing daily workloads
- Trouble-shoot unexpected situations
- Participate in ongoing hands-on training
- Responsible for vehicles; as to cleanliness and maintenance and/or communicating maintenance needs to the Delivery Manager
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aid the Warehouse Manager in loading each day’s jobs as needed
- Showroom movement: move inventory in/out as directed/scheduled, leaving the showroom looking better than you did when you arrived
- Event set up and tear down as directed/schedule
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- One year of field experience in Delivery and/or Service (preferred)
- MUST BE INSURABLE
- Have a clean driving record
- Be physically fit to lift heavy objects
- Demonstrate initiative & accept responsibility
- Organized, smart, high-energy, assertive, & polite
- Strong communication skills
- Know how to use and take care of basic power & hand tools, repair & replace equipment components, etc.
- Demonstrate a high regard for working in a safe, efficient manner
- Be mechanically competent & have a basic understanding of electricity/electronics
GENERAL HOURS: Monday – Friday 8 AM- 5 PM (hours will vary slightly) and weekends when necessary
DRESS: HotSpring Spas & Pool Tables 2 attire
LAST UPDATE: December 23, 2021