JOB TITLE: Delivery & Installation Manager
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
This person must have excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and the ability to manage everyday situations, have the ability to problem-solve through innovation, a desire to be the best in the industry. This person must have extensive computer skills including word and excel. This person will manage all delivery-related activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall management of the company’s delivery staff representing the East & West teams
- Including: Hiring, training, and quarterly employee reviews
- Weekly meetings and training sessions
- Immediate corrective action and documentation
- Coordinating, communicating, and tracking the delivery crews throughout the day (air traffic control)
- Budgeting hours for each delivery team maintaining a minimum schedule of 40 hours and at least 10 deliveries per team per week
- Track each delivery via spreadsheet, with daily follow up
- Managing the delivery schedule and reporting additional delivery opportunities to the sales team daily
- Communicate and coordinate with the customer pre-delivery
- Site Prep
- Location and Access
- Consistently provide excellent customer service
- Manage and coordinate with delivery subcontractors as necessary
- Monitoring and notification to facilities manager any and all regular maintenance necessary for company equipment. Including: trailers, vehicles, and tools
- Responsible for acquisition of new Google, Yelp, and Facebook Reviews that paint the company in a positive light.
- Innovation – Implementation of process improvements to increase safety, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Think outside of the box to trouble-shoot challenges & unexpected situations with team leads
- Required to use Evosus software. This position requirement is for a minimum of 40 in-office hours per week, including training & ride alongs with the delivery teams, assisting with the delivery process, and occasional travel to the Bismarck to train & work with the western team.
- All other duties as assigned and needed. This job description is subject to change as needed.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Service Manager to coordinate necessary delivery related repairs
- Collaborate with Warehouse Manager as needed
- Showroom movement: direct/schedule inventory moving in/out of showrooms
- Coordinating home show/event set up, and tear down
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Above average computer skills, including competency with Outlook and other Microsoft Office Products
- One year of field experience in Delivery and/or Service (preferred)
- MUST have a clean driving record & MUST BE INSURABLE
- Be physically fit and able to lift heavy objects on a regular basis
- Demonstrate initiative & accept responsibility
- Organized, smart, high-energy, assertive, & polite
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Know how to use and take care of basic power & hand tools, repair & replace equipment components, etc.
- Demonstrate a high regard for working in a safe, efficient manner
- Be mechanically competent & have a basic understanding of electricity/electronics
GENERAL HOURS: Monday – Friday 8 AM- 5 PM (hours will vary slightly) and weekends when necessary
DRESS: HotSpring Spas & Pool Tables 2 attire
LAST UPDATE: December 23, 2021